1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
Well, I normally have a list on my notebook for series that i want to read and I will sometimes categorize them in order of most anticipated. But other than that, I’ll just pick a random book ( it IS on my TBR after all lol )
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or commit?
I do like to commit to my books so that I can give it a fair chance. But if I reach a part where I’m really bored, I will normally skip that part and continue on with the book.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
If I’m really far behind, then no, I will not try to catch up. I don’t want to rush through the books just to read a certain amount. I want to be able to enjoy the book I’m reading and not feel pressured.
4. The cover of a series you love do not match. How do you cope?
That is generally one of my pet peeves. I mean, at least keep the same color scheme. But a complete change? That’s just a crime. What were you thinking of publishers?! So to answer the question, no I don’t cope.
5. Everyone and their mother love a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
There aren’t any steady readers in my family. So I just usually go on YouTube and find booktubers that share the same feeling and we rant together
6. You’re reading a book and you’re about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I don’t usually like to read books in public for the simple reason that I like the peace in quiet. Sooo I guess I don’t deal lol
7. A sequel of a book you love just came out, but you’ve forgotten alot from the previous novel. Will you reread the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frusturation?
I tend not to skip sequels, so what I do is I read a brief synopsis and skim through the book. If I still don’t remember enough to be able to read the sequel, then yes, I will reread the book
8. You do not want anyone borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
I don’t typically trust people with my books, so I will just politely tell them that I don’t feel comfortable lending out the book since it did cost me money and I would be devastated if it were to be stained or ruined somehow
9. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
Ugh I hate those with a passion. Especially if it goes on for more than 1 week. I would normally just pick up a very short, quick read or a graphic novel to try to get me out of it.
10. There are so many books coming out that you’re dying to read. How many do you actually buy?
All of them. BUY ALL THE BOOKS. And then worry about going broke later xD
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you read them?
Depending on what time it is when I buy them, I will usually read the first one on the day of purchase or start first thing in the morning
Who should I tag?? Hmmm…how about?? ALL OF YOU 😛